This is a quick and easy desert that I created after I moved out and started my weight loss journey. I could make this in my wheelchair myself with no assistance in five minutes. I would save this as my Friday treat.
- Two Asda Fibre Brownies (80g)
- 10 largr Dairy Milk chocolate buttons (25g)
- Two scoops Strawberry Carte Dore Ice Cream (22.2g)
Calorie total = 806 Calories per serving
- Scoop two servings of the strawberry ice cream in to your bowl
- Stick one brownie on each side of the scoops of ice cream and press down so it looks like an ice cream wafer
- Crush your buttons and sprinkle on top
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Alternatively for those who live a vegan lifestyle or have to diary free, you could substitute the ice cream for a dairy free ice cream or frozen soy strawberry yoghurt.
Or another option, for those missing cheesecake, you could be to swap the brownies for half a digestive biscuit, vanilla ice cream or soy yoghurt and sprinkle with squeezed raspberries or sugar free jam.