Here are the guidelines:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Firstly thank you to Charity at https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com/2020/05/18/vincent-ehindero-blogger-award/ for the nomination! I am so grateful for each and every reader for liking, RTing, commenting and reading each post. I appreciate you all. I can’t believe my little blog has reached 135 followers.
Here’s the questions Grace would like her nominees to answer:
How has the coronavirus effected your life? I haven’t been able to see or hug my family members for three months. I also miss little things like going out to eat and visiting my local library. Technology has been brilliant though, it’s not the same as meeting face to face. My Carers come in with masks and gowns every day and my dad has been furloughed. I was in the middle of looking at accessible houses/ housing complex’s but that’s all grinded to a halt. I’m also finding it hard to work on my latest book (about Mermaids) as there are people home every day and the TV is on constantly. I’m running out of things to watch but, I am keeping sane by blogging, learning Spanish and doing reviews for NetGalley
2. If you had to live one day of your life over and over again for a year, what day would you choose? I would love to relive going to to see Michael Bublé in Manchester last year, that was my Cinderella moment
3. Would you rather eat broccoli and carrots OR ice cream and bananas everyday for a year? Bananas and ice cream
4. What is the ONE thing you can’t live without? My Kindle
5. If you could spend one day with someone (living or dead), who would it be and why? My grandparents – I miss them so much and after a family death recently it’s made me realise that time with our elders is precious or John Travolta – He’s amazing
6. Do have any advice for people just starting their blog? Always spellcheck your posts using Grammarly, come up with catchy titles, think about your target audience, utilise social media making sure your handles match your brand and blog and use royalty free photos like Pixabay or Unsplash
7. What, if any are the biggest mistakes you see people making on their blogs?
Coping content from other bloggers and not referencing them in their posts or they don’t take the time to tailor the information to their blog/brand/topic
I nominate @heyitschloejade @wheelchairRapunzel @Patchworkfox @wheelchairbarbie @littlefoots_journey http://www.sophsbookworld.wordpress.com http://www.bereavedsingledad.blog http://www.raimeygallant.com http://www.restandchoas.com http://www.readingundertheolivetree.com http://www.ninjaofachronicillness.com http://www.kirstysingyahoo.wordpress.com http://www.lexiisthriving.home.blog http://www.theanxiousteachtwo.home.blog http://www.lousfictionalcove.home.blog Joelvrsarthritis.co.uk http://www.pixiewilo.wordress.com http://www.amandajoseph.home.blog @Jasonlikestotravel
10 questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start writing a blog?
- Can you name three bloggers that inspire you and tell us why?
- What five tips would you give new bloggers?
- Can you recommend a good book, movie, TV show and band? (musician)
- Tell us about a positive defining moment in your life?
- Describe your writing style and why you think your blog appeals to your audience?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Tell us briefly about a life changing thing you had to do and why you did it.
- Tell us about a time where you faced adversity, how you overcame it and what you learned about yourself from it?
- If you had a chance to redo one day over again and make better choices or, is ignorance bliss?