– Thank the person who nominated you and prove a link back to their blogging sites.
– Answer the questions
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
– Notify the nominees
– List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or your own post]
Below are my answers to her 11 questions.
1.) if you could be one of your favourite bloggers for a day, who would it be and why? It would be Jason likes to Travel – Je gets to travel the glorious globe and write about it.
2.) if you could meet any blogger(s) that you follow on twitter, who would it be and why?
Easy peasy! @heyitschloejade @shonalouise @nyxiesnook – they are friends who have been with me since I started taking blogging seriously with my Disability and Invisible Illness and Mental Health issues. Chloe spreads positive affirmations about body image, Nyxie is an advocate of talking about mental health and Shona is a a Disability awareness and Beauty blogger
I’d like to say thank you to @chronicninjaofcp and @aspoonfulofpain as well who don’t currently blog.
3.) besides blogging, what do you enjoy doing with your spare time?
I love to read, write stories and embroidery.
4.) what is your top 5 list of must watch series on Netflix?
- Abducted in plain sight
- Fuller house
- They Ready
- Mr ingleasis
- The Let Down
5.) what movies are you planning or would like to watch before this year is up?
- Trading paint
- The Judy Garland biopic
6.) any movies you are really wanting to see next year? I’ve heard of another Cinderella reboot?
7.) how do you celebrate Halloween, that is if you celebrate it?
Eating all the sweets and chocolate for myself if I’m at home with a cosy blanket and good book with noise cancelling earphones because the fireworks start and I don’t like them because of my startle reflex. In past years my auntie or mum have thrown parties.
8.) how do you celebrate Christmas, that is if you celebrate it?
We always have new pjs on Christmas Eve and watch any Christmas specials, we love to eat so my mum makes a ‘platter tea’.
9.) do you ever feel like deleting your blog(s) and just start over?
Sometimes and then I inspiration strikes! I put so much effort in my blog I just couldn’t do it, I feel as I help people by writing about certain aspects of my life and providing them comfort in the fact that they are not alone .￼
10.) do you ever feel like deleting your blog(s) and not start again? (quit for life)
Of course not! I would be leaving behind some great friends and I couldn’t leave my loyal readers. I don’t do it to boost my ego, I do it to bring others comfort.￼￼
11.) if you believe in spirit animals, which one represents you?
A Phoenix , Because I’ll rise from the ashes no matter how many times￼￼ you push me down.
- Jason Who Travels
- Fractured Faith
- Megs bookshelves
- Chloe Jade
- Nyxies Nook
My eleven questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What five tips could you give new bloggers?
- Has a blog ever helped you , Have you ever received feedback that your blog has helped someone?
- ￼￼￼ are you a morning person or an evening person?
- Do you think people are addicted to social media?
- What’s your poison; tea or coffee?
- How do you plan on spending Halloween?
- Do you have any family Christmas traditions ?
- What would you say are three flaws and your three best traits?
- What three good habits are you going to take forward or pick up in 2020?
- What positive plans do you have for 2020?￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼