Skip to content
- Organise your week ahead so you know what you need to deal with – For example personal appointments in blue ink and work-related appointments in black
- Write yourself a list for every day with things/small tasks you need fo to accomplish – using the green, amber and red colour coding system.
Print out any essential handouts for work or class and make annotations on them ready to bring up at the seminar/meeting
Decided your outfits ready for the week.
Shave and wax.
Get a manicure done
- Don a hydrating face mask, then cleanse and moisturize
- Replenish any handbag essentials like a spare cardigan/plasters/makeup/healthy snacks
- Lie in a hot bubble bath, light a few candles/incense and relax with a paperback you’ve been dying to read.
- Straighten your hair the night before
- Prepare your lunch and breakfast
- Listen to positive music
- Get an early night
- Charge all devices