If you’re reading this and you’re going through a hard time at school and bullying, just know that you’re not alone. When I was thirteen I had to deal with from girls at school due to my sexuality and disability. Nothing was going to change unless I found the courage to do something about it. Here’s what you can do too:
- Keep a log of all events that happened to you for evidence.
- Write an email to the Head Teacher
- Photograph any physical wounds
- Print out all social media harassment
- Reach out to them, they lash out at others because they are probably feeling vulnerable.
- Don’t let them see you cry.
- If they use your disability as an excuse they are probably not used to meeting different people.
- Lastly, bullying and discrimination are a crime – involve the police.
You is kind, you is smart, you is important. – The Help